The long-awaited reversal of Roe v Wade has stirred up much debate about the topic of abortion. Thankfully, Brandon Vogt decided to make his Pro-Life video course free.
The streaming course includes the following sections, with each video being 8 to 30 minutes long:
- Understanding the Abortion Issue
- The One Key Question
- Trot Out the Toddler
- Expert Interview with Trent Horn
- How to Discuss the Hard Cases
- Answering the Best Pro-Choice Objections
- Tips and Strategies for Discussing Abortion
- Book Talk: Best Books on Abortion
- A recorded Live Q&A
Vogt’s classes are high-quality, living room-style lectures that clearly explain complex topics in layman’s terms. He offers a variety of other Catholic streaming courses through a membership plan called “Claritas U” that costs $20 per month.
Vogt is a well-known Catholic theologian who uses modern technology to reach the masses. He might be best known as the content director for Bishop Robert Barron and Word on Fire Catholic Ministries